Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington has won Law Firm of the Year
October 6, 2011 | Firm News
We are happy to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has won the Law Firm of the Year Award (1-10 Partners) at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards 2011.
Winning this prestigious award is a great achievement for the firm and reflects the success Hawkswell Kilvington has enjoyed in recent years. The firm’s recognition in this category is a real tribute to the hard work and commitment of our dedicated team.
Recent News Articles
- Challenges to Enforcement: No Breach of Natural Justice
- No Greater Liability Clauses and Collateral Warranties – When Does Limitation Expire?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
- Concurrent Delay: Allocating the Risk