Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Announcing Our Autumn 2012 Key Commercial & Contractual Issues in Construction Seminar Dates
We will be holding our Key Commercial & Contractual Issues in Construction Seminars on 9, 10, 16 and 18 October and 6, 13 and 15 November 2012 at various locations around the country.
The seminars will focus on some of the complex contractual issues that frequently catch parties to construction contracts out, aiming to improve commercial awareness and enhance understanding of contractual rights and obligations.
Topics covered will include:
- Letters of Intent.
- Reviewing Contracts – Clauses to Look Out For.
- Avoiding Common Contractual Mistakes.
- Improving Cashflow, Getting Paid & Avoiding Insolvency.
- Suspension & Termination – Getting it Right.
- Adjudication – Tips & Strategies.
For full details of the topics we will be covering, seminar venues and booking information, please visit our Seminars & Workshops page.