Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Announcing our Spring 2013 Seminar Dates
November 14, 2012 | Firm News
We will be holding a series of seminars entitled “Construction & Engineering Projects from Beginning to End” on 16, 17, 23 and 24 April and 9, 14, 16 and 21 May 2013 at various locations around the country.
The seminars will take delegates through the different stages of a construction or engineering project, explaining the common problems that arise and how these can be overcome. The seminars will focus on identifying the key requirements of the contract and will arm you with the knowledge and awareness you need to help ensure future projects run smoothly and profitably.
Topics covered will include:
- Entering into the Contract.
- Managing Change.
- Practical Completion & Defects.
- Dispute Resolution.
For full details of the topics we will be covering, seminar venues and booking information, please visit our Seminars & Workshops page.
Recent News Articles
- Challenges to Enforcement: No Breach of Natural Justice
- No Greater Liability Clauses and Collateral Warranties – When Does Limitation Expire?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
- Concurrent Delay: Allocating the Risk