When the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 was amended by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013, a new right to recover “the reasonable costs of recovering a debt” was introduced. Since then, there has been … read more
Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Recent News Articles
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
- Concurrent Delay: Allocating the Risk
- Contract Interpretation: Terms Will Not Be Implied Simply Because It May Appear Fair To Do So
- Can a Party Set-Off Against an Adjudicator’s Decision?