When the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 was amended by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2013, a new right to recover “the reasonable costs of recovering a debt” was introduced. Since then, there has been … read more
Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Recent News Articles
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?
- Challenges to Enforcement: No Breach of Natural Justice
- No Greater Liability Clauses and Collateral Warranties – When Does Limitation Expire?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018