Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
August 2, 2018 | Firm News
We are delighted to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been shortlisted for the Niche Firm of the Year award at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018.
The annual Yorkshire Legal Awards recognise the most successful law firms and best legal talent from across the Yorkshire region. It is a real honour for the firm to be recognised by the Yorkshire Legal Awards judging panel.
The winners of the Yorkshire Legal Awards will be announced at a ceremony on 11 October 2018 in Leeds.
Recent News Articles
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?
- Challenges to Enforcement: No Breach of Natural Justice
- No Greater Liability Clauses and Collateral Warranties – When Does Limitation Expire?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018