Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
August 2, 2018 | Firm News
We are delighted to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been shortlisted for the Niche Firm of the Year award at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018.
The annual Yorkshire Legal Awards recognise the most successful law firms and best legal talent from across the Yorkshire region. It is a real honour for the firm to be recognised by the Yorkshire Legal Awards judging panel.
The winners of the Yorkshire Legal Awards will be announced at a ceremony on 11 October 2018 in Leeds.
Recent News Articles
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
- Concurrent Delay: Allocating the Risk
- Contract Interpretation: Terms Will Not Be Implied Simply Because It May Appear Fair To Do So
- Can a Party Set-Off Against an Adjudicator’s Decision?