There have been many important and interesting developments in construction law recently. It is essential for everyone who works in the construction industry to maintain a working knowledge of the latest legal changes so that they remain up to date … read more
Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Category Archive: Letters of Intent
Does a Project Manager owe a duty to ensure the building contract is executed? Can you deduct LADs if the building contract has not been signed? Can you limit your liability to much less than the amount you are insured … read more
Do you understand the legal implications of entering into a Letter of Intent? Letters of Intent (“LOI”) are commonly used within the construction industry to enable works to commence before detailed contract terms are agreed. Whilst LOIs can be beneficial, … read more
Recent News Articles
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?
- Challenges to Enforcement: No Breach of Natural Justice
- No Greater Liability Clauses and Collateral Warranties – When Does Limitation Expire?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018