Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Page 1 of 6 : Next Page
- About Us
- Complaints Procedure
- Legal and Regulatory
- Useful Links
- Category: Adjudication
- “Smash and Grab” Adjudications: The End is Nigh
- A Payment Lifeline For Contractors and Employers Worth Taking Notice Of?
- Adjudication and Limitation Periods – You May Have Won The Battle, But Have You Won The War?
- Adjudication Costs – Are They Recoverable Through Litigation?
- Adjudication Update
- Adjudication where some of the Contract is for “Excluded Operations”
- Adjudication, Enforcement, Payment and Winding-Up Petitions
- Adjudication, Litigation and the Limitation Period: When does the clock start ticking?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Adjudicators’ Fees – Do You Have to Pay if the Decision is Unenforceable?
- Applications for Payment – Get the Dates Right or Risk Losing Out!
- Can An Adjudicator Decide More Than One Dispute At The Same Time?
- Can you Adjudicate under a Collateral Warranty?
- Can You Recover Adjudication Costs Under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act?
- Challenging a Final Certificate
- Challenging Final Certificates Under JCT
- Enforcement of an Adjudicator’s Decision – Is it Compatible with Human Rights?
- Failure to Give Payment Notices and Pay Less Notices on Time
- Give Notice or Pay on Demand
- Nominating Adjudicators: Don’t Abuse The Process!
- Payment Schedules – Run Out of Dates and You May Run Out of Payments!
- Requirements for Valid Payment Applications and Pay Less Notices
- The Dangers of Agreeing a Payment Schedule
Plugin by dagondesign.com