Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington has won Law Firm of the Year
October 6, 2011 | Firm News
We are happy to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has won the Law Firm of the Year Award (1-10 Partners) at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards 2011.
Winning this prestigious award is a great achievement for the firm and reflects the success Hawkswell Kilvington has enjoyed in recent years. The firm’s recognition in this category is a real tribute to the hard work and commitment of our dedicated team.
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Tort
- Firm News
- Force Majeure
- JCT Contracts
- Letters of Intent
- Liquidated Damages
- NEC3 Contracts
- Practical Completion
- Professional Consultants
Recent News Articles
- Is Challenging an Adjudicator’s Decision by Using Enforcement Proceedings an Abuse of Process?
- Adjudication and Insolvency
- Does a Material Breach of Contract Preclude Practical Completion?
- ‘Blowing Hot and Cold’: Adjudicators’ Jurisdiction and the Principle of Approbation and Reprobation
- Practical Completion – A Matter of Interpretation? – Issues for Sectional Completion