Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington has won Law Firm of the Year
October 6, 2011 | Firm News
We are happy to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has won the Law Firm of the Year Award (1-10 Partners) at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards 2011.
Winning this prestigious award is a great achievement for the firm and reflects the success Hawkswell Kilvington has enjoyed in recent years. The firm’s recognition in this category is a real tribute to the hard work and commitment of our dedicated team.
Recent News Articles
- “Smash and Grab” Adjudications – S&T v Grove: The Appeal
- Brexit and Construction Contracts – How Can You Protect Against Risk?
- In Breach, But at What Cost? Force Majeure, Causation and Damages
- Letters of Intent – A Tale of Uncertain Terms
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?