Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington receives excellent review in Chambers and Partners 2012
October 28, 2011 | Firm News
We are pleased to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been given another excellent ranking by the leading legal directory Chambers and Partners.
Chambers and Partners 2012 Edition reports that Hawkswell Kilvington has been commended by clients for its “can-do attitude” and “clear and reasonable fee structure”. Jonathan Hawkswell is described as having a “wealth of experience and good understanding of his clients’ needs”. David Kilvington has been praised for giving “clear and concise advice in a practical manner” and for his “ability to focus on the essentials”. Daniel Silberstein is noted as “an extremely competent lawyer whose quality of input belies his relative youth.”
Recent News Articles
- “Smash and Grab” Adjudications – S&T v Grove: The Appeal
- Brexit and Construction Contracts – How Can You Protect Against Risk?
- In Breach, But at What Cost? Force Majeure, Causation and Damages
- Letters of Intent – A Tale of Uncertain Terms
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?