Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington receives excellent review in Chambers and Partners 2012
October 28, 2011 | Firm News
We are pleased to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been given another excellent ranking by the leading legal directory Chambers and Partners.
Chambers and Partners 2012 Edition reports that Hawkswell Kilvington has been commended by clients for its “can-do attitude” and “clear and reasonable fee structure”. Jonathan Hawkswell is described as having a “wealth of experience and good understanding of his clients’ needs”. David Kilvington has been praised for giving “clear and concise advice in a practical manner” and for his “ability to focus on the essentials”. Daniel Silberstein is noted as “an extremely competent lawyer whose quality of input belies his relative youth.”
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Tort
- Firm News
- Force Majeure
- JCT Contracts
- Letters of Intent
- Liquidated Damages
- NEC3 Contracts
- Practical Completion
- Professional Consultants
Recent News Articles
- Is Challenging an Adjudicator’s Decision by Using Enforcement Proceedings an Abuse of Process?
- Adjudication and Insolvency
- Does a Material Breach of Contract Preclude Practical Completion?
- ‘Blowing Hot and Cold’: Adjudicators’ Jurisdiction and the Principle of Approbation and Reprobation
- Practical Completion – A Matter of Interpretation? – Issues for Sectional Completion