Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Spring 2012 Construction and Contract Law Update Seminar Dates Announced
We will be holding our Construction and Contract Law Update Seminars on 20 & 21 March, 24 & 26 April and 1 & 3 May 2012 at various locations around the country.
The seminars will focus on the key construction law developments of the last 12 months and will be essential for all everyone in the construction industry who wants to remain up to date.
Topics covered will include:
- The new Construction Act – 6 months on.
- Delay in construction projects.
- Public procurement.
- BIM – what are the legal implications?
- Construction Plant Hire – recent amendments to the CPA Model Conditions.
- Adjudication update.
For full details of the topics we will be covering and information on how to book, please visit our Seminars & Workshops page.
Recent News Articles
- “Smash and Grab” Adjudications – S&T v Grove: The Appeal
- Brexit and Construction Contracts – How Can You Protect Against Risk?
- In Breach, But at What Cost? Force Majeure, Causation and Damages
- Letters of Intent – A Tale of Uncertain Terms
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?