Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Spring 2012 Construction and Contract Law Update Seminar Dates Announced
We will be holding our Construction and Contract Law Update Seminars on 20 & 21 March, 24 & 26 April and 1 & 3 May 2012 at various locations around the country.
The seminars will focus on the key construction law developments of the last 12 months and will be essential for all everyone in the construction industry who wants to remain up to date.
Topics covered will include:
- The new Construction Act – 6 months on.
- Delay in construction projects.
- Public procurement.
- BIM – what are the legal implications?
- Construction Plant Hire – recent amendments to the CPA Model Conditions.
- Adjudication update.
For full details of the topics we will be covering and information on how to book, please visit our Seminars & Workshops page.
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Tort
- Firm News
- Force Majeure
- JCT Contracts
- Letters of Intent
- Liquidated Damages
- NEC3 Contracts
- Practical Completion
- Professional Consultants
Recent News Articles
- Is Challenging an Adjudicator’s Decision by Using Enforcement Proceedings an Abuse of Process?
- Adjudication and Insolvency
- Does a Material Breach of Contract Preclude Practical Completion?
- ‘Blowing Hot and Cold’: Adjudicators’ Jurisdiction and the Principle of Approbation and Reprobation
- Practical Completion – A Matter of Interpretation? – Issues for Sectional Completion