Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington wins Regional Boutique Firm of the Year Award
June 27, 2012 | Firm News
We are delighted to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has won the Regional Boutique Firm of the Year Award at The Lawyer Awards 2012.
Being chosen from hundreds of entrants to win this highly prestigious award is a wonderful achievement for the firm, which celebrated its 10th anniversary in May. The Lawyer Awards are widely viewed as a celebration of excellence within the legal profession and have been described as “the most sought after trophies in the law”.
Hawkswell Kilvington’s success in this category confirms that the firm truly is one of the leading specialist construction law firms in the country.
Partners Jonathan Hawkswell and Daniel Silberstein (centre) collecting the award.
Recent News Articles
- “Smash and Grab” Adjudications – S&T v Grove: The Appeal
- Brexit and Construction Contracts – How Can You Protect Against Risk?
- In Breach, But at What Cost? Force Majeure, Causation and Damages
- Letters of Intent – A Tale of Uncertain Terms
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?