Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for National Boutique Firm of the Year Award
April 30, 2014 | Firm News
We are delighted to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been shortlisted for the National Boutique Firm of the Year award at The Lawyer Awards 2014.
The Lawyer Awards are widely recognised as a celebration of excellence within the legal profession, with shortlisted firms being hailed as market leaders. Being selected from hundreds of nominated law firms by The Lawyer Awards’ expert judging panel is a great achievement for the firm and cements our reputation as one of the leading specialist construction law firms in the country.
The winners of The Lawyer Awards will be announced at a ceremony on 25 June 2014.
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts
- Disallowed Cost
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Tort
- Exception Clauses
- Firm News
- Force Majeure
- JCT Contracts
- Letters of Intent
- Liquidated Damages
- NEC Contracts
- NEC3 Contracts
- NEC4 Contracts
- Practical Completion
- Professional Consultants
Recent News Articles
- Fraud, Duress and Undue Influence – Guidance from the TCC
- Exception Clauses and Causation – Guidance from the Court of Appeal
- Notices of Adjudication: What’s in a Name?
- Too Late to Adjudicate Under NEC Contracts?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted in three categories at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2019