Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018
August 2, 2018 | Firm News
We are delighted to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been shortlisted for the Niche Firm of the Year award at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018.
The annual Yorkshire Legal Awards recognise the most successful law firms and best legal talent from across the Yorkshire region. It is a real honour for the firm to be recognised by the Yorkshire Legal Awards judging panel.
The winners of the Yorkshire Legal Awards will be announced at a ceremony on 11 October 2018 in Leeds.
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Tort
- Firm News
- Force Majeure
- JCT Contracts
- Letters of Intent
- Liquidated Damages
- NEC3 Contracts
- Practical Completion
- Professional Consultants
Recent News Articles
- Is Challenging an Adjudicator’s Decision by Using Enforcement Proceedings an Abuse of Process?
- Adjudication and Insolvency
- Does a Material Breach of Contract Preclude Practical Completion?
- ‘Blowing Hot and Cold’: Adjudicators’ Jurisdiction and the Principle of Approbation and Reprobation
- Practical Completion – A Matter of Interpretation? – Issues for Sectional Completion