Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted in three categories at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2019
July 18, 2019 | Firm News
We are delighted to announce that Hawkswell Kilvington has been shortlisted in three categories at the 2019 Yorkshire Legal Awards: Niche Law Firm of the Year, Rising Star and Trainee Solicitor of the Year.
The annual Yorkshire Legal Awards recognise the most successful law firms and best legal talent from across the Yorkshire region. It is a real honour for the firm to be recognised by the Yorkshire Legal Awards judging panel.
The winners of the Yorkshire Legal Awards will be announced at a ceremony on 10 October 2019 in Leeds.
- Collateral Warranties
- Construction Contracts
- Disallowed Cost
- Dispute Resolution
- Economic Tort
- Exception Clauses
- Firm News
- Force Majeure
- JCT Contracts
- Letters of Intent
- Liquidated Damages
- NEC Contracts
- NEC3 Contracts
- NEC4 Contracts
- Practical Completion
- Professional Consultants
Recent News Articles
- Fraud, Duress and Undue Influence – Guidance from the TCC
- Exception Clauses and Causation – Guidance from the Court of Appeal
- Notices of Adjudication: What’s in a Name?
- Too Late to Adjudicate Under NEC Contracts?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted in three categories at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2019