Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
About Us - Testimonials
Hawkswell Kilvington has a track record of being an award winning firm. We were shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year, Rising Star and Trainee Solicitor of the Year at the 2019 Yorkshire Lawyer Awards and shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the 2018 Yorkshire Lawyer Awards.
Other recent successes include:
- Being shortlisted for National Boutique Firm of the Year Award at The Lawyer Awards.
- Winning Regional Boutique Firm of the Year Award at The Lawyer Awards.
- Winning Law Firm of the Year (1-10 Partners) at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards.
- Being shortlisted for Niche Firm of the Year at The Lawyer Awards.
- Being Highly Commended at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards.
- Winning Niche Firm of The Year at the Yorkshire Lawyer Awards.
Hawkswell Kilvington is widely recognised as one of the UK’s leading construction and engineering law firms. The firm and its partners are consistently given excellent ratings by the Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 legal directories.
The firm is described by Chambers & Partners as a “respected construction and engineering boutique with a fine industry reputation”. Clients praise the team for its well-judged support and understanding of the industries clients operate in. Clients have reported that “it is an excellent firm to work with that has outstanding knowledge of the construction industry. The lawyers respond very quickly to issues, are very accessible and are very easy to get on with as a team.” Clients are pleased by the “efficient service” along with partner attention they receive at the firm and say they are “willing to go the extra mile on our behalf, which is fantastic”.
According to Legal 500, the team at Hawkswell Kilvington “is first class with outstanding knowledge of the construction sector and an ability to provide excellent advice, which takes into account the legal and commercial position. It can communicate well with the client and understand the competing pressures it faces”.