Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
About Us - Recruitment
Why join us?
- Be part of providing and contributing to high quality legal services to blue chip construction and engineering clients
- A strong and high profile client base which continues to expand
- All our lawyers are supported with training and hands-on partner supervision
- Extremely competitive remuneration packages
- Friendly and approachable, and determined to have a life outside work
Construction law is a very specialist and challenging area of law to practice and it is not for everyone.
As construction law is not taught at undergraduate or post graduate level, it is difficult for potential trainees to know whether a training contract with Hawkswell Kilvington and a career in construction law is right for them.
In light of this, we only offer training contracts to paralegals who have worked with the firm for at least six months. This enables our trainees to start their training contracts confident in the knowledge that their future career is practising construction law.
We look for candidates who have strong academics (preferably a 2:1) and who are commercially aware, organised, detail conscious and have personality.
We also look for candidates who work well on their own and as part of a team.
If you would like to apply for a paralegal position at Hawkswell Kilvington, with a view to obtaining a training contract, please email a copy of your C.V. and a covering letter to Louise Tankard at firstname.lastname@example.org.