There has recently been a wave of disputes between contracting parties about failures to issue payment notices and pay less notices. Paying parties will by now be well aware that failure to serve the correct notices on time can be … read more
Specialist solicitors to the construction and engineering industries
Search the site
Recent News Articles
- Economic Torts And Piercing The Corporate Veil – Can You Make A Claim Against Former Directors?
- Challenges to Enforcement: No Breach of Natural Justice
- No Greater Liability Clauses and Collateral Warranties – When Does Limitation Expire?
- Adjudication: What if a Company is in Liquidation?
- Hawkswell Kilvington shortlisted for Niche Law Firm of the Year at the Yorkshire Legal Awards 2018